The AMCP 2021 event platform is LIVE!
You should have received your attendee access email on how to login. If not please contact AMCP at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your personal invite.
A few recommendations as your access the platform for the first time:
- When you click on the link above, you are asked to create a password for the platform and to agree to the site terms and conditions. Write down your username and password.
- Bookmark the AMCP 2021 site for easy access.
- Update your profile by uploading a photo, your bio and by selecting applicable ribbons.
- Watch the AMCP 2021 platform overview video on the platform homepage. Its only three minutes long and reviews everything you need to know about the site.
- Review the meeting schedule to start building your AMCP 2021 experience. Add sessions to your agenda by clicking the (+) button next to each session tile.
- Start scheduling meetings for the week of AMCP 2021! To schedule a meeting, click on “people” and then on “attendees.” Attendees are listed in alphabetical order by last name. Click on the person you would like to meet with and then select “schedule a meeting.” You can select the date and time you would like to meet (meetings must be scheduled between April 12-16) and then send the in-platform meeting invitation.
AMCP 2021 will be presented virtually in ET, Eastern Time. The event platform will list AMCP 2021 sessions and events in the time zone you are currently in.
We’re anticipating 1,500+ participants, including member and non-member managed care decision makers.
Registration for AMCP 2021 includes virtual access to all education and networking sessions, keynote presentations, posters, the virtual Expo Hall, Industry Workshops and Science & Innovation Theaters.
- A $50 administrative fee will be assessed on AMCP 2021 individual registration cancellations through 5pm PT on Thursday, March 25. From Friday, March 26 through Friday, April 16, no registration refunds will be processed.
- There are no refunds on AMCP Foundation events at any time. Registrations for AMCP Foundation events, as well as direct donations to the AMCP Foundation, are tax deductible.
- Registration cannot be transferred to other AMCP meetings, events, or membership fees.
Registrants will receive an email with instructions on how to access the virtual event platform approximately two weeks prior to the meeting. You can log in and view on demand education content, posters, and exhibitors at any time through Dec. 31, 2021.
AMCP 2021 includes a virtual Expo Hall with dedicated hours to network with exhibiting companies on Tuesday, April 13 and Wednesday, April 14 from 1-2:30pm ET. Attendees are also encouraged to schedule 1:1 video meetings with exhibitors outside of official expo hours. You can also view company handouts or videos at any time.
For more information about exhibiting please contact Laura Larson at email@example.com
Education sessions will be recorded and available to registered attendees for on-demand viewing on the virtual event platform within 48 hours of the original presentation time. Attendees will have access to recorded sessions on the platform through Dec. 31, 2021.
No additional software or downloads are needed to participate in AMCP 2021. You will only need a computer and a stable internet connection.
A few tips:
- We strongly recommend using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as your browser.
- If you’re experiencing technical difficulties, try clearing your browser cache first and closing unused browser tabs or windows.
- Ensure you have a strong Internet connection to avoid buffering or slow-downs.
- From the main navigation menu, select People > Attendees/Speakers.
- Find the person you'd like to connect with and click the three dots symbol (•••) next to their name.
- Select "Schedule Meeting,” click the drop down next to an individual and select 'Schedule meeting'.
- From the meeting scheduler page, you will be able to add additional people to your meeting, view each participant's calendar, and select a meeting date and time that works for you. You can title the meeting and add a short description before sending the invitation to the participants.
To join a virtual session, navigate to the specific session's page (Schedule > Agenda/My Agenda > Click on the session). On the session page, you will be able to join the session (1) minute before the specified start time by clicking "Join Live Meeting.”
From the main menu navigation, select Account > Edit my profile. Here you can add a profile picture, your organization's name, a short bio, set your profile preferences, and share other relevant information about yourself.