We’re anticipating 1,500+ participants, including member and non-member managed care decision makers.
Nexus 2020 Virtual, October 19-23, 2020:
- Attendance at Nexus 2020 Virtual exceeded expectations – nearly 2,000 managed care decision-makers attended AMCP’s inaugural fully virtual event.
- Fifty companies representing the pharmaceutical industry, pharmacy benefit managers, medication therapy management, data analytics and pharmacy services exhibited virtually and the average number of booth visits during Nexus 2020 Virtual was 56. Nexus virtual platform boasts almost half-a-million page views.
AMCP eLearning Days, April 20-24, 2020:
- Webinars held twice daily between 12-1pm and 3-4pm EST, Monday-Friday. Webinar session count totals: 6,620.
- Unique number of attendees: 1,698.
AMCP corporate members: no charge.
Non-AMCP corporate members: a virtual exhibit is $2,500.
Virtual exhibit spaces include:
- A listing featuring your company’s logo on the AMCP 2021 Expo page.
- Real-time and post-show analytics allowing exhibitors to download demographics, see who has clicked on their exhibit page, or entered the virtual booth.
- (3) complimentary registrations for non-corporate members. Corporate Members complimentary registrations based on member level.
- Virtual exhibitors can video chat with attendees based on appointment or via “walk-in” via during Expo hours.
We’re offering several options. Contact Laura Larson to discuss further.
Registration codes have been provided for virtual exhibitors, corporate members and sponsors. Link to Register Now from this website. Contact Laura Larson, Assistant Director, National Meeting Sales at 703-684-2619 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need your registration code.
Additional individuals should register as an attendee. You will be able to add them as someone working your virtual exhibit as part of your virtual exhibit set up.
Yes. Look for additional information and instructions soon.
For now, here are specs for the corporate logo and banner on the exhibit page:
Corporate logo, used in exhibitor listing: JPG or PNG file: minimum 300x300px size
Banner on the exhibitor page: JPG or PNG banner file: minimum 1170x145 px size
Registered exhibitors will be sent a link with login information and instructions to set up your virtual exhibit in late-February. Exhibit setup in the virtual event platform will start March 2.
You must be registered for AMCP 2021 in order to gain access to your booth in the virtual event platform.
The agenda for AMCP 2021 is available at www.amcpmeetings.org.
The meeting will be held Monday, April 12 through Friday, April 16. Content from the meeting will be accessible to attendees through April 2022.
Though the virtual Expo Hall will be open and accessible throughout the meeting, we have scheduled “Expo Only” hours on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, April 13, 1-2:30pm
- Wednesday, April 14, 1-2:30pm
Exhibitors will be asked to virtually “staff” their booths during “Expo Only” time to answer attendee questions.
No additional software or downloads are needed to participate in AMCP 2021. You will only need a computer and a stable internet connection.
A few tips:
- We strongly recommend using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as your browser.
- If you’re experiencing technical difficulties, try clearing your browser cache first and closing unused browser tabs or windows.
- Ensure you have a strong Internet connection to avoid buffering or slow-downs.
Smartphone with web browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari recommended))
- Go to www.amcpmeetings.org
- Select Register Now” on the home page.
- Select Register Now on the Registration page
- Select “Attendee Virtual Registration”
- Select “Sign In” under Already Registered?
- Enter your email address:
- Enter your password: (this was created when you initially registered)
- Click “Sign In”
- From there, you can add Foundation events or Conference Buddy by selecting the appropriate icon.)
- From the main navigation menu, select People > Attendees/Speakers.
- Find the person you'd like to connect with and click the three dots symbol (•••) next to their name.
- Select "Schedule Meeting,” click the drop down next to an individual and select 'Schedule meeting'.
- From the meeting scheduler page, you will be able to add additional people to your meeting, view each participant's calendar, and select a meeting date and time that works for you. You can title the meeting and add a short description before sending the invitation to the participants.
While there is no limit, we recommend keeping files, links and polls to under 5 each to maximize viewership.
To enable Talk Now during Expo Only hours on Tuesday, April 13 and Wednesday, April 14 from 1-2:30pm ET:
- Ensure that you are linked to your booth as booth staff (login to the site, click your picture on the top right hand side of the page and then on “Edit My Organization”.
- Toggle the “Enable Talk Now” button on below your name as booth staff.
- On Tuesday and Wednesday at 1pm ET, toggle the “Talk Now” button at the to of the event platform homepage.
- Attendees who enter your booth and click on “Talk Now” will select who they would like to speak with of those that have enabled Talk Now. If the person they select is with another client, the call will be forwarded to the next available booth staff person.
Email Laura Larson at email@example.com if you would like to turn off Talk Now for your booth. If you turn off Talk Now, you cannot speak with attendees over video chat during Expo Only hours.
An attendee is marked as a Lead when they select “leave my business card” while in your booth. When you download Leads, attendee email addresses will be included. Attendees who download a file, view a link, or post a question on your discussion board are labeled as Visits. Visits do not contact email addresses. We recommend that if an attendee visits your booth you follow up with them through the event platform to schedule a 1:1 video chat (instructions on how to do this are included in these FAQs).
Virtual exhibits are included on the virtual platform for one year through April 16, 2022. If you would like your booth removed from the platform after April 16, 2021, email Laura Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We cannot copy your Nexus 2020 booth into the AMCP 2021 system. You will need to rebuild your booth.
The discussion chat feature cannot be disabled as it’s a permanent platform feature. If you will not be using the discussion chat, we recommend posting a message similar to the following:
“X Company will not be using this discussion feature during AMCP 2021. Please direct questions about the booth to X person at this email address.”
Talk Now instructional video.
Question: Can I record Talk Now conversations?
Answer: Talk Now sessions with attendees are not recordable.
You can highlight up to 6 videos in the video carousel by clicking the star icon circled below. Drag and drop using the = to place them in the sequence you want. Both the "Files" tab and the carouseled videos will show up on your Organization Details Page.
To get to this page login to the platform, go to “edit my organization” on the top right hand side of the homepage and then click on the “content assets” tab in the back end of your booth.